• Taking on the oil industry
• Campaigning for clean air and water
• Advocating for the health and safety of our residents
CFROG has built a team of experts to challenge the status quo with facts and commonsense proposals to fight bad projects that hurt our environment and jeopardize our health.
Our success speaks for itself:
- Winner of substantial grant from the California Air Resources Board for community air protection project.
- First to warn about the discovery of petroleum-related gases in Oxnard’s aquifer. Sought and won unanimous Board of Supervisors vote for a moratorium to stop new cyclic steam oil drilling activities in the Oxnard Plain in order to protect our water.
- Strong advocates for the inclusion of a robust climate action plan in Ventura County’s new General Plan.
- Your effective watchdog on dangerous and dirty oil industry practices.