Thank you very much for taking the time to update your Personal Profile Page on our website. These are easy instructions to update it, set your fundraising goal and share. It shouldn't take too long. As an example here is my personal page.
1) You need to be logged into your CFROG NationBuilder account. NOTE: If you have donated now or before, or subscribed you should already have an "account" in our website - if not, when you follow the instructions below you should be prompted to set a password when you login.
- Look at the person icon in the upper right corner of the page. If it is green - GREAT, you are logged in. If it is white, you are not logged in. Hover over the person icon, and from the drop down menu click on login with email. Or go to the Log In Link.
2) Once you are logged in, the person icon will be green and you may be redirected to the CFROG homepage.
3) To get to the form to update your page hover again over the person icon, it should be green now. Click on YOUR name from the drop down menu. This should take you to a form to update and add info.
4) To update your profile,
- If you plan to share your page leave the first box unchecked, so your profile is public and you can share it.
- Update/confirm your name and other public info, so your friends and family with know it is you.
- If you have a website or blog - personal or for your business you can enter it here - Or leave it blank.
- Choose a custom image for your profile - our website will pull you profile photo from Facebook as default.
- Write a headline for your page. For example "I'm standing with CFROG"
- In the text box tell your network why you support CFROG.
- Set your fundraising goal - How much do you want to raise for CFROG? This will show up as a progress bar on your page above your donate button.
- We suggest letting your profile show up in leaderboards - this will show everyone who is donating and fundraising.
- Private info is not publicly visible but is part of the CFROG database.
- CLICK Save Changes.
4) View your profile - Hover over the person icon and click on Public Profile. You'll now see your profile how everyone sees it. Make sure your fundraising goal is correct.
5) Now Share with your network. Copy and paste the link wherever you want to share.
Thank you for your support!
If you have any questions or trouble please send an email: ED@CFROG.org